Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Howdy Folks!

Well, like I said last time, we moved in! No, really, we did!!

So now, it's time for the housewarming party! Come one, come all, to see the fruits of our labors. The party will be on Sunday, June 10th, from 4PM onwards. Here's the front and back of the invite:

Having finished the house, we're now moving in......


Havoc the cat asserting dominance over the bear rug, and.....

Unpacking my skull collection on the multi-purpose kitchen table. More pictures of our newly moved-into house to come soon.

There's other exciting news, though, too! The preparation for the concrete slab for the shop is coming along.... Here's what it looks like right about now: (The edge of the house is barely visible at the extreme right edge of the picture)


And, last but definitely not least.... I got a dog!! I don't necessarily expect the rest of you to share my excitement about this, but I am very excited! He's a 10 month old Weimaraner/Lab mix, very well-behaved, and super cute! His name is Sprocket.




So find your way to Taos, everyone, and share a beer with us on June 10th! And meet Sprocket!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My neighbor sent me your blog because I'm thinking about building my own house in Taos. I want you to know that I'm very excited about your dog.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home