Thursday, July 27, 2006





I had some requests for a picture of the inside of the cabin... so here it is! This is a rather hastily assembled montage of four pictures taken through the south facing window... the doorway is on the right.

Another request was for a map showing the layout of the land and the spatial relationships of everything. I just love fulfilling requests! (This map was made in a drafting program, so the distances and sizes of everything are actually very accurate.)

And although no one requested it, here is a pic of the newly refurbished Husqvarna. Actually, since this picture was taken, I've had to do more work on it, and it's not really running yet, but boy does it look good!

We're off to Seattle for a few days now... seeya soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel Jennings said...

The Husky absolutely rocks! I grew up staring at DirtBike Magazine during the 70s and 80s. What a cool ride.

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool Christian. I can't wait to come out and ride. I guess you better start working on that new bunk bed frame so Heather and I can have a place to sleep:)

Oh yeah, hi Christina.

Zack

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home