Friday, June 22, 2007

OK, so this doesn't have much to do with building a house or a shop, but that's true of a lot of stuff I've written about on here, and this is too good to pass up!

I made a motorcycle "seat" for Sprocket so he can ride on my BMW K1100LT with me!

Holy shit, is that the cutest dog you've ever seen or what? His seat is made of leather and stainless steel, and is custom made for my bike.

His first time on the bike. For all you safety conscious types out there... don't freak out. I NEVER ride without a helmet, and the only reason I did on that day is that I didn't want Sprocket to freak out too much, not knowing it was me in front of him. Also, we only went on a very short ride.

OK, here's the payoff.... the video: (Check out those ears!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christian, Amazing job on everything you are doing,

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hej Christina and Christian,
Waiting for a new blog,
is it in the making?
Looking forward to it!

TGIF-day, august 17th,
have a lovely weekend,
Sweden Mom

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home