Wednesday, February 22, 2006



Someone (Leda) requested that I post a few more pictures of the land out in Taos. Well, here they are. These are some of the last pix I took last time I was there. In the top one you can see the Sangre De Cristo mountains at sunset. That pic was taken from the new land (which means that's what we'll see every goddamn evening!) Second pic is of the flat pad I cleared out of the sagebrush with the skid-steer for my containers. This is (hopefully) where the crane will be offloading them sometime in the next few weeks (if I didn't overload the containers and break the trucks and destroy the cranes and get sued and...)

Well, hopefully that won't happen.

And here is a panoramic pic I took from the land a few months or so ago. It sure will look different out there with a bunch of robots and broken trucks out there!

Sometime soon I'll post a pic of a satellite image of Taos to point out where the land is.

Oh, and I'm gonna get a dog when I get out there. I think I already know what kind. I'll let you know soon.

Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home